Monday, June 11, 2012

"Terraria"


         Terraria is a game that gives you a sense of customization because you can change and craft all of your armors, outfits, weapons, etc. Another creative aspect of this game is that you build all your houses and bases with blocks that you harvest and mine from the completely random world.


this is a picture of some of the crafting of the game

          This is a fantastically fun game that I recommend to people that prefer action games over puzzle or strategy games. It also gives a great immersive experience that simulates character development amazingly. Overall I give this game,
       8.5/10
         But that rating is just my opinion of how fun it is. So I'll now tell you how old I think you should be to play this game and why I gave that age rating.
      11yrs old 
           The reason I said 11 was because it's a game that is a little gruesome. When you kill a monster (let's say a zombie) it explodes violently and some fake pixxelated blood comes flying out, the same thing happens when you die yourself. Another reason I rate it 11 yrs old is because there are some potentially unsettling images, (such as an eye that comes when you summon it that has a large, bloody, toothy mouth).  The main page is here "terraria.org" they also have a very good trailer on their main page so please check out their website and I hope you enjoyed my review. Thanks so much for reading.
                                                                                                                -Rainbow Hacker

1 comment: